3 years have past
My baby is no longer a baby. A day does not go by with one of us saying “You’re/I’m not a baby any more, you’re/I’m a big girl!” She has changed a lot these past 3 years.
Here are some things she has accomplished since turning 3:
- Potty Trained (yeah! no more diapers!!)
- English language: she is able to express herself using words but still struggles with distinguishing when to use his/hers & when speaking about time she always uses yesterday
- Can be polite when she wants to be: “Excuse me mommy” my favorite is when she spontaneously at the table says “Thank you mommy for making dinner, thanks daddy for making the bread”
- Can sit through a whole movie (as long as it interests her
- Writes both a capital and lower case “A”
- Draws a face
- Colors in the lines (most of the time)
- Loves to dance
- I think she is a little lonely, she gets upset when I’m not in the mood to talk back to her. She looks at me as says “Mommy, talk! Use words.”
- She is very excited about mommy having a baby – she talks about it everyday, for awhile there I think she really thought she was pregnant to
It has been a great adventure raising a 3 year old, many tears, laughs, exiting times & dull times. I am so thankful for all those times. I look forward to many more years!! I love you Anna May, Happy Birthday!!
Leave a Reply