Need some help
As I mentioned in my previous post, I’ve started a business. Jalopyhead Enterprises was born on June 11, 2013! Yay! I’m quite excited about it and excited about what’s to come!
To make a long story short, Jalopyhead Enterprises will function as the parent company of a couple or more companies. Therefore, though official paperwork will go through the parent company, the name(s) actually before the public will be different.
My first venture will be in Web Consulting. And here’s where I need your help. What name should I operate under?
Let me give a few details. Here’s what I hope to do:
- Build Websites
- Consult / Setup
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
- Online Branding
Here are some other considerations:
- I want to use “jalopyhead.com”. It’s my brand. Not negotiable.
- “Jalopyhead” doesn’t mean anything.
- I need a tagline that is descriptive.
With all of that, here are some possibilities. Let me know if you like any of them:
- jalopyhead.com – “Make your presence known”
- jalopyhead.com – “Be Seen Online”
- jalopyhead.com – “Online Branding Solutions”
- jalopyhead.com – “Improving your Online Visibility”
- jalopyhead.com – “Let the World See You”
- jalopyhead.com – “Web Design, Social Media & Online Marketing”
Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Oh, and if you’re interested in any my services, be sure to give me a holler.
1) I think you should use jalopyhead whatever (eg Jalopyhead Advertising or whatever you’re going to do) as the name of each of your businesses. It’s memorable and also if you have a web address completely different from the business name, it looks weird and no one will remember the name or the website. And because it’s cool.
2) Taglines: I LIKE “Online Branding Solutions”, “Improving Your Online Visibility”(personal favorite); HATE “Be Seen Online”, “Let the World See You”; “Web Design, Social Media, and Online Marketing” is probably ok but I just don’t pay any attention to taglines like that, probably because I see them as having no imagination.
All that said, I’m used to working with a major global corporation and if that’s not your target customer/audience, then possibly my opinions may be skewed to the business side of things.
PS: It appears your blog is off by 12 hours at least if it’s supposed to be Eastern time! I’m guessing you’re still in China at heart?